Quito Expedition Tour: Journey into the Historical Heart
Discover the magic of Quito
- Explore Quito, a city surrounded by incredible landscapes and mountain ranges.
- Admire one of the first UNESCO World Heritage Sites, with its many beautiful churches, museums, houses, and squares.
- Discover the most important landmarks of Quito: Virgen de El Panecillo, La Compania Church, the Convent of San Francisco, and Independence Square.
- Learn about San Roque’s educational and tourist project – Caminos de San Roque.
- Places: Casa del Alabado Museum, La Compañia Church, San Francisco Church and Convent, Chocolateria Chez Tiff, Independence Square, La Ronda, Panecillo Hill, Virgin of Quito, San Roque Community.
- Activities: Guided tour of each place, interacting with the community.
- Highlights: Art, history, chocolate tasting, beautiful sights, engagement with locals and culture.
We can customize this tour at your request
Christian has been extremely helpful and we are so excited for our upcoming adventures to Finch Bay, Mashpi Lodge and Casa Gangotena!
Rosa has been so helpful planning my trip and her extensive knowledge of the islands is very much appreciated! I will definitely recommend Metropolitan Touring to everyone!