Quito's Cultural Marvels and Chocolate Experience
City tour and Chocolate Experience
- Admire one of the first UNESCO World Heritage Sites, with its many beautiful churches and museums.
- Explore some of the most iconic sites in Quito’s Historical Center: The Convent of San Francisco, La Compania Church, and Independence Square.
- Learn about chocolate and art, offering a unique cultural perspective of Ecuador’s rich heritage.
- Experience centuries of art and culture and taste the finest chocolate in the world.
- Places: San Francisco Church and Convent, La Compañía Church, Independence Square, Presidential Palace, To’ak Chocolate and Guayasamin Foundation.
- Activities: Guided tour of each place, interacting with the community.
- Highlights: Art, history, chocolate tasting, beautiful sights, engagement with locals and culture.
We can customize this tour at your request
Christian has been extremely helpful and we are so excited for our upcoming adventures to Finch Bay, Mashpi Lodge and Casa Gangotena!
Rosa has been so helpful planning my trip and her extensive knowledge of the islands is very much appreciated! I will definitely recommend Metropolitan Touring to everyone!