At the end of the western wing of the property, on the first and second floors, two Luxury Rooms are inter-connected, providing more space for families and visiting dignitaries. Both of them can be converted into Suites.
One of the rooms remains the same, with one king-size bed, while the connecting room can be arranged according to guests' needs: with beds, sofas, desks - whatever the requirement, we will be glad to fulfill it. These rooms overlook the garden and receive the best afternoon light of the hotel, having the Pichincha Volcano right beyond some hills.
Suite Rack Rate: $900.-* (US Dollars) *2017 rate
- Includes: accommodation per night per room and breakfast
- Not included: Taxes (24% service and value added tax), transfers, other meals and services, tips and a 2 USD per room per night municipal tax.
- 32" flat screen TV
- Cable TV with over 90 national and international channels
- International telephone IDD
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning and heating
- In-room safety deposit box
- All bathrooms have showers and bathtubs
- Luxury L’Occitanne bathroom amenities