Casa Gangotena's Luxury rooms invite guests to relax in style, enjoying the peace created by its luxurious upholstery, plush carpets, fine linen and rich furnishings which adorn each room.
They either have views to the charming Calle Cuenca to the west, to the garden, or, in the case of the third floor, to beautiful prospects of the south and great sights of the monumental Virgin of Quito, atop the El Panecillo Hill.
The 21 Luxury rooms are distributed in the following way: two on the ground floor, seven on the first floor, six on the second floor and two on the third floor. There are 14 rooms boasting two full-size beds (double) and seven rooms with king-size beds. One room is especially adapted for guests with special physical needs.
Luxury Room Rack Rate: $450.-* (US Dollars) *2017 rate
- Includes: accommodation per night per room and breakfast
- Not included: Taxes (24% service and value added tax), transfers, other meals and services, tips and a 2 USD per room per night municipal tax.
- 32" flat screen TV
- Cable TV with over 90 national and international channels
- International telephone IDD
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning and heating
- In-room safety deposit box
- All bathrooms have showers and bathtubs
- Luxury L’Occitanne bathroom amenities