Balcony Junior Suite
At the end of the southwestern wing of the property, on the first floor, the Balcony Junior Suite is undeniably romantic: with a balcony overlooking the inner garden and picturesque views of the Virgin of Quito atop her hillside.
Neoclassical stucco columns adorn the room. The bathroom is hugely inviting, with two large windows that draw in the Andean light, while beautiful columns and black-and-white veined marble complete the picture.
The balcony is a perfect add on, where guests can enjoy the view of El Panecillo Hill with its giant Virgin statue, relax with a book or have a romantic breakfast.
Balcony Junior Suite Rack Rate $570.-* (US Dolars) *2017 rate
- Includes: accommodation per night per room and breakfast
- Not included: Taxes (24% service and value added tax), transfers, other meals and services, tips and a 2 USD per room per night municipal tax.
- 32" flat screen TV
- Cable TV with over 90 national and international channels
- International telephone IDD
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning and heating
- In-room safety deposit box
- All bathrooms have showers and bathtubs
- Luxury L’Occitanne bathroom amenities